Submission is now closed.
Bursary recipients will be notified via e-mail in early July, 2019
A limited number of bursaries will be awarded to young neurologists who wish to attend the Congress.
- 100 x bursaries comprising of free Congress Registration and a grant of $700.
- 100 x additional bursaries - due to the high number of applicants for the bursaries, the World Congress of Neurology is pleased to announce that they are funding an additional 100 bursaries of $700 for travel/accommodation expenses only.
- Bursary winners will be able to claim their award after the Congress ends via an electronic link. Please note that this Bursary is not exchangeable for cash. Reimbursements will not be provided onsite at the Congress.
Bursary application will open together with abstract submission in October 2018Submission deadline is now closed. Bursary recipients will be notified in July, 2019
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Persons under the age of 35 at the start of the congress i.e. born after 27 October 1984.
- You must have submitted your abstract and the supporting documents before 14th May, 2019 in order to be eligible for consideration.
- Applicants can be a resident of any country although the hosting country and developing countries are favored.
- Applicants receiving registration support from any other source will not be eligible.
Applications must be accompanied by:
- A scanned copy of your passport - the page on which your personal details and photograph appear (Full Name, Nationality and Date of Birth).
- A letter of recommendation from the Head of your Department, confirming your position and any study you have completed.
You will be able to upload this information during the submission process.
WHEN WILL I FIND OUT WHETHER I HAVE BEEN AWARDED A GRANT?
Bursary applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application before the early bird registration fee deadline.